• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Celthelm fix, some clothes/helmet Changes in Baltic and WesternSlavic , more Easterslavic helmets , different Iberian helmet, some misalignment fixes , some headgear through which hair stuck out. I don't remember every detail , last i've worked on BLG was about a month ago and i didn't exactly take notes.

Νo problem mate...I will play test it today...
You have done a good job...Do you have any other plans about it???
Maybe you could fix the war helmet for the western Kings and Emperors,cause its really lame comparing to others...

Thanks again...

Ok I have issues with Saxons,Norse,Cymry,Gautr (possibly also with all the others with that kind of hair) when they are Catholic Priests, their hair are going out and all around their headgear...

http://i.imgur.com/ViFaKt9.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/t25LHOF.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ReRPXab.jpg

Can you fix that???

I think there is a way to hide hair when you wear religious headgear or something...
Also could you create a Saxon portrait set just for them???
Cheers...

Last edited:
Νo problem mate...I will play test it today...
You have done a good job...Do you have any other plans about it???
Maybe you could fix the war helmet for the western Kings and Emperors,cause its really lame comparing to others...

Thanks again...

Ok I have issues with Saxons and Norse (possibly also with all the others with that kind of hair) when they are Catholic Priests, their hair are going out and all around their headgear...

http://i.imgur.com/ViFaKt9.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/t25LHOF.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ReRPXab.jpg

Can you fix that???

Cheers...

What is that sepia-like tone over your screenshots?

First of all, great work combining BLC and CPR.

But I report one little bug that is easily fixed. In the Vanilla version of the mod, the berber portraits are not integrated. I looked into the file and saw 'maghrebfx'. Adding a 'g' to have 'maghrebgfx' did the trick. Easy not to notice, but easy to fix, too.

Can you fix that???

I think there is a way to hide hair when you wear religious headgear or something...
Also could you create a Saxon portrait set just for them???
Cheers...

This is vanilla issue.
Making all priests bald would look worse , imho.
I can't create gfx for priests only.

This is vanilla issue.
Making all priests bald would look worse , imho.
I can't create gfx for priests only.

Hey mate...
Ok but if I want to hide the hair of the priests what I should do???
About the Saxon gfx I wasn't talking about the priests only, but to create Saxon culture gfx...

Also could you or Pnutmaster please create a full version of BLC updated to BLG???
With all BLC layers-goodies and features, for those of us who want the <heavy> edition...

Cheers...

Last edited:
Hey mate...
Ok but if I want to hide the hair of the priests what I should do???
About the Saxon gfx I wasn't talking about the priests only, but to create Saxon culture gfx...

Also could you or Pnutmaster please create a full version of BLC updated to BLG???
With all BLC layers-goodies and features, for those of us who want the <heavy> edition...

Cheers...

I am not sure about priest headgear. I forgot in which file it is defined in , if ill remember im going to tell you.
There is saxongfx already.

The only real difference between BLC and BLG is martial priest headgear. Which is hardly essential , as i do not think priest would lead armies themselves , usually.

I am not sure about priest headgear. I forgot in which file it is defined in , if ill remember im going to tell you.

The only real difference between BLC and BLG is martial priest headgear. Which is hardly essential , as i do not think priest would lead armies themselves , usually.

I can't find the Saxon gfx file mate...not in the gfx folder anyway...
As for the files of BLC used in BLG, Pnutmaster says in the OP that only a few layers of it are included in BLG...

Cheers...

I can't find the Saxon gfx file mate...not in the gfx folder anyway...

because saxons don't need any actual new graphics. They use a mix of norse and western.

As for the files of BLC used in BLG, Pnutmaster says in the OP that only a few layers of it are included in BLG...

I can't see that in OP. many of the changes BLC had became obsolete after portrait packs. All in all BLG is way more diverse , save for the martial priest headgear.

This is my favourite graphics mod out of all I've tried. However I've spotted a few bugs.

The Berber characters have the default western graphics because in the "00_cultures" file the line that gives them their graphical culture is misspelt. The g is missing from maghrebgfx.

graphical_culture = maghrebfx #arabicgfx

Also, a Saxon king is missing his helmet when he's in his combat outfit.

German bishops could be very active in the war department.

i want to create the Byzantine Kataphraktoi ive created the title and the trait but how do i make it so the guys who has this title are all Armoured up ?

interface/portrait_properties.txt find "# Martial" and "# Martial headgear" . scroll down to all "NOT =" there you can see "title = " add additional "title = d_your_title".
Sorry for lackluster explanation. Don't know how to explain better.

German bishops could be very active in the war department.

That's true...

i want to create the Byzantine Kataphraktoi ive created the title and the trait but how do i make it so the guys who has this title are all Armoured up ?

You mean you've created Kataphraktoi Mercenaries or what???

Hey guys. I'll see what I can do about patching out these bugs. RL's kept me away from all gaming and modding lately.

To answer one of your concerns, greek: Ostensibly, the only difference between BLG and BLC now is that Shaytana modified the clothing of women as well. Yes, I didn't include every layer from BLC, but in my opinion some of BLC was redundant and outclassed by clothing that the DLC offered.

If I had to guess, the Turkish turbans are partially skewed because they don't fit on the Mediterranean DLC head (same way the Byzantine clothing didn't fit on the bodies). If I manipulate the alpha layer, I should be able to correct this.