• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MichaelM

For the Glory lead
10 Badges
Jun 30, 2004
crystalempiregames.com
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • For The Glory
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
Since Geocities is no more, Moctezuma's EU2 utilities page is gone, taking with it the download links for his unlimited time patch, tech effects editor, and random scenario generator.

However, since I happen to have two of the three around (thanks to KaRei and my old mod), I thought it would be nice to put them into a central location where they will not be in danger of disappearing.

If anyone still has the random scenario generator, please post it here also.

Links to original threads with descriptions and instructions

Unlimited time patch: Original beta release (should be read first), announcement, and announcement of improved version
Tech effects editor: Original thread
Scenario generator: Original thread

Attachments

• EU2UnlimitedPatch.exe
    122,5 KB · Views: 1.030
  • TechEffectsEditor.exe
    146,5 KB · Views: 403
Thanks for leaving these tools here, Michael. Appreciate the fact that you left some help here for posterity's sake. Many years from now there will still be people who revisit EU II and be glad to find these files.

Hi to anybody who is still interested in the EU2 scenerio generator of Moctezuma. You may find it at: oocities org moctezumaiam, try picture search and you will get it. Thanks to Moctuzuma for this great tool for one of the greatest strategy games ever. Regards, Thetys