• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well You don't have to stop it in the MOD if you like :D

While studying German missions I came across to several operations which are related to BoB... this info could work like events... or something else :)

Hummel Aug. 1940 Plan launced to gather intelligence in support of SEELOEWE

Loege 7 Sep. 1940 65 day long series of air attacks mounted on London

Adlertag 15 Sep. 1940 Full scale assault on Britain by the Luftwaffe’s Luftflotten X & V

Mondscheinsonate 14 Nov. 1940 The large bombing raid mounted against Coventry

Marianne Dec. 1940 MTB operation mounted off the coast of Dover, England

Oskar Dec. 1940 MTB operations in the sea off Dover, England

Herbstreise Autumn 1940 Plan to carry out a feint invasion of the English East coast using forces from Norway in conjunction with SEELOEWE

Grun c1940 Planned attack or deception plan for an attack on Southern Ireland in conjunction with SEALION

Lichtmeer Summer 1940 Luftwaffe air attacks on RAF Bomber Command bases

Renate Jan. 1941 MTB operations in the sea off Dover, England

Viking Raid c1941 Planned parachute and glider invasion of Northern Ireland

do whatever u want with this info :)

p.s. I have more missions concerning BoB and Sealoewe :]

Last edited:
I have read somewhere that in 1945 or 46 a military college simulated operation seelowe which if it had been launched the royal navy would have cut off the the german supplies and would have surrendered after a few weeks as they would have rn out of supplies??? but also read that if the raf lost BoB that the cabinet would have lost confidence in Churchill and Halifax would have become PM and made peac with ze germans
jim

Nice Info :D
We probably will be needing most of that for our MOD, not the Bombings perhaps but everything else :)

well the bombings could mean that u must destroy IC/naval/air bases of that cities (provinces in which the city is)... :)

Yeah........

Of topic: Jexter I have sent you a PM, please check it...............:)

ok........
Play the Tutorial...................

:rofl: ;) What will be the condiotions for seelowe to be succesfully launched??????????
Jim

hmmmmm........
Probably to lower Ports and Airfields with 25%.....
Thats really a question for Jexter as he is the one working on Missions......

yeah I think it will be good... now I'm working on gelb later will come seelowe than I will say more :)