• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I've got the same thing with my subs. occasionally, i get them to go max depth but only after repeatedly clicking on max depth, unit name, unit tag, unit positions and their level(?), but even so, it seems random when it works and when it doesnt.
Oh yep I have this same issue too. When I ran my test, all the opposing subs were on surface despite setting them to mid-depth.

I just had a look at the editor, but I can't figure out how to add units to the Russian side. If I place a Russian airport it ends up under Nato in Scene. How do I place it as a Russian airport?

Edit: hmm, now I got it working even though I did the excact thing I did earlier. Perhaps I pressed the wrong Russia line in the tree first time around, dunno.

Last edited:
Hmm, I made a mission, but when I play it airplaines won't fire, only SAM and boats shoot.
I can order a unit to fire at a target but all it does is close in, never fire any missiles. The enemy doesn't fire either.

Same thing with Naval strikes, I order the planes to fire their Harpoon missiles, but all they do is close in until the ship get in range and shoot the plane down.

The enemy planes doesn't fire missiles at my planes either. Any ideas?

This never happens in the campaign missions.