• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

IItheJester

Recruit
19 Badges
Sep 26, 2020
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • War of the Roses
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV
It says on my steam profile that I own the American Dream DLC 100 years warunit pack and Purple Phoenix but when I look in my dlc on steam or on the launcer they are nowhere to be found. I know I didn't get scammed on anything because steam says I own them but they don't show up on the launcher.
owned dlc.PNG

That screenshot seems to show you getting a refund or something?

Can we see your Steam Library DLC list for this game please?

And from where did you buy these?

I bought it from the steam store. It shows I have the extreme upgrade and it shows that the american dream and purple phoenix is on my account in the top one but it's nowhere on my stuff. Also I bought it off steam, it shouldnt matter where I bought it the dlc ON MY ACCOUNT shows that it's there when i look at the things iin steam that are deeper than that. People in the steam comments on the extreme upgrade edition are having the same exact problem.
dlc thign.PNG

Probably best that you lodge a ticket at paradox.zendesk.com so we can discuss matters in private, thanks!