Confirmed Minor Transformation effects not showing on Unit Panel

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Codyksp

Captain
9 Badges
Dec 31, 2021
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic
  • Age of Wonders
  • Age of Wonders II
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Premium edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Season pass
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations

Required​

Summary​

Minor Transformation effects not showing on Unit Panel

Description​

I casted 17 (out of 18) Minor Transformations and noticed that not all effects are shown in the Unit Panel.

Frostling Transformation grants Arctic Walk and Status Effect Immunity: Frozen but neither are shown.
You can see that effects such as Forest Walk and Forest Camouflage from Leafskin do show up.
Status Effect Immunity: Burning as well as Fiery Wake from Scion of Flame show up as well.

Similarly, Fey Guile from the Feytouched transformation does not show up in the Unit Panel.
The same happened with Earthkin and Mountain Walk and Camouflage not showing up.
I think these might be (in part) related to a limit of visible icons (perhaps it is limited to 6)?

Attunement: Fortune from Astral Blood also doesn't show up anywhere, but from items it does.
The same goes for the newly added Attunement: Astral Omen from Astral Attunement.

Steps to reproduce​

See description.

Platform​

Steam

Game Version​

v1.006.003.92036

Owned DLCs​

• Dragon Dawn
  • Empires and Ashes
  • Primal Fury

Optional​

Affected Feature​

• Units

Attachments​

FrostlingTransformation.png

Hey Codyksp, thank you for your report. I've spoken with the designer and it's a rule that those properties shown in the tooltip aren't shown in the Unit Panel. So, for example, the Scion of Flame shows those properties in the Unit Panel. It's intended that those properties are hidden. You should only see the Minor Transformation property in the Unit Panel.

A case has been made to fix those Minor Transformations that are still showing those extra properties in the Unit Panel.