• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(169228)

Back from the dead
4 Badges
Sep 26, 2009
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
Kaiserreich is a mod that uses a very large number of ministers and leaders, mostly because of the addition of a large number of new nations. Unfortunately this means that sometimes one person can be in the employ of several nations. An other possibility is a minister list being split between several new nations, causing the nations to have a very limited selection of ministers and leaders.

We are working hard to solve these issues, but would appreciate any help on these matters. Please report doubles in this thread, or suggest additions to the game.

Carlist Spain has to few leaders ....and general Queipo de Llano y Sierra is works for Spain and Carlist Spain

The issue with Queipo de Llano y Sierra at least has been fixed. As for additional Carlist leaders, we are open to all suggestions. :)

Is Mola a Carlist yet (one of the few well known falangists with Carlist symphaties)?

Also, perhaps an idea to make an 'old-guard retires' event for Canada? Old boys like Gough, Deverell and Montgomery-Massingberd block the auto-promote for useful generals like Auchinleck, Alexander and Wilson.

as far as i know auchinleck is a general for both canada and he Union of Britain, plus the german general in charge of the puppet in china also is a general for republican china.

as far as i know auchinleck is a general for both canada and he Union of Britain, plus the german general in charge of the puppet in china also is a general for republican china.

Auchinleck is currently only a general in Canada. As for von Falkenhausen, we'll look into the issue & see where he should be. Thanks! :)

Nope, Auchinleck is the Canadian field marshal whilst also commanding a HQ div in France for me as UoB.

Which version of the Mod are you playing? In the latest version most of the double generals (including Auchinleck) are removed.

Some more double generals/faulty generals:

- Germany has Vlasov as leader, Russia has him as leader and minister. Remove the German version.

- Japan has a number of leaders from the historical Co-Prosperity Sphere. We sould remove these leaders, especially since most are in their resp. countries: Aung San, Chandra Bose, Gatot Mankoepradja, Hong Sa.

- Erzherzug Friedrich and Gyula Gömbös are still available to Austria-Hungary and Danubian Federation, even while those nations are usually formed after their respective deaths.

Both Kingdom of Spain still have some of the Foreign Generals they had in the vanilla Spanish civil war setup:

- KoS still has Italian generals Roatta and Bergonzoli
- CNT-FAI still has Ryan and Merriman

I played with Beta 4 as Canada and I also saw my Auchinleck fight against the UoB Auchinleck.

Korea really needs more leaders.

I am currently reworking many of the leader and ministerlists. I hope to have adressed many of the concerns posted above.