• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If you look at the map from 1657, since then Timurids quickly conquered all of Zabulistan and North India, and by 1680 were really large and a bit scary. Then in the area 1700-1720 they had a few bad succession crisis, leading to the independance of Zabulistan, Persia, Sindh, and Durrani, but are feeling better now and going back to India/China.

I don't know why the Timurids never attacked Savoy/Italy/ERG Already during the 1556-1657 period (third IG century), all the wars with Timurids were HWs from me. I must say I am not a strong expert in MEIOU AI. Russia, Daxia, Vijayanagar, Song or in their time the Ottomans also always remained pretty peaceful toward me, so did the Chichimecs (until I started messing with them).

It is actually pretty logic: why would you attack again and again someone who can just destroy you?

Russia: the final frontier, eluding military genii for centuries.

Until, of course, you came along wanting another quarter for your coat of arms. :p