• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

dd0044

Private
19 Badges
Sep 19, 2011
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Magicka
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Sengoku
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
After having 5 children, my char cannot have anymore child even when i get an notifcation that i give born to a son or daughter. I view my character, there is no addition of child in fact.

Attachments

• oldautosave.rar
    393,7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Upvote 0
The portraits in the message are incorrect, if you read the names you will see that it ain't a son of yours that is born. Thanks for reporting this however, can clearly understand this would be unclear with the incorrect portraits.

I dont agree with you. If it's not my son why there is notification for me? and also if you check the current hojo clan leader and his father, you will discover that both of them are capped at having 5 children. Is it just a coincident? i dont think so...
And you can also let the time fly for a longer period and you will see a young man with 4 wifes and not having any disease, unreasonably not having anymore child.

The patch notes read that the chance of having children decreases the more children you currently have. Of course, you still have a greater chance to have more children with more fertile parents.