• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Still think we need more bridges. It's actually something every iteration of SimCity did well in comparison.

HERE HERE! :) Sim City had great bridges! Like, why would they not give us a different style with the 4 lane highway? A Golden Gate Bridge or the kind with the tall towers and single row of suspension cables! Like this:

http://stage.wonderopolis.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/suspension_bridge_SC.jpg

And why did they only give dirt roads bridges? That covered bridge is nice, it would have looked great a bit larger with the regular two lane road. They could just give each kind of road a different bridge, like the tree roads have fancier bridges than the plain, the highways are different suspension bridges...etc

Last edited:
how can you see if your game has been patched? or how can you force a patch to download?
Im playing the game with mass transit and there are no blimps or blimp options, and when i build a ferry line there are no ferries.... also where are all of the train/bus interchanges etc... i only have 2 big train stations as extra......
cheers
Ky

Still think we need more bridges. It's actually something every iteration of SimCity did well in comparison.

On that topic, I always found it weird that the normal, grass, and tree versions of the roads don't have different bridge types (sound and no sound barrier for highways). Seems like the easiest way to add more bridge variety to me.

how can you see if your game has been patched? or how can you force a patch to download?
Im playing the game with mass transit and there are no blimps or blimp options, and when i build a ferry line there are no ferries.... also where are all of the train/bus interchanges etc... i only have 2 big train stations as extra......
cheers
Ky
You have to buy the Mass Transit DLC to get blimps...the update to roads and things should have come automatically if you have your updates set to load on your Steam account. But you can look under "updates" in your properties tab for Cities Skylines. Just right click Cities Skylines in your library and then click on "properties" then look under the updates tab.

same with the cars: Cars going inside, if they drive nearly. Looks like an accident, when they change the lanes or on crossroads.

And can you delate the despawn? When cars waiting long time in front of the crossroads
The "tractor beam" during the cars goes to the parking space are still not fixed

I want to impliment these important mods:

-) Traffic manager: president edition
-) Network extensions 2
-) showing the extensions for all building types
-) all the move it mods
-) the cimtographer

You have to buy the Mass Transit DLC to get blimps...the update to roads and things should have come automatically if you have your updates set to load on your Steam account. But you can look under "updates" in your properties tab for Cities Skylines. Just right click Cities Skylines in your library and then click on "properties" then look under the updates tab.

my mistake, i didnt realize the blimps were under the plane icon, i didnt look there :) opps

Main game menu screen, lower-right.

It will have been patched unless you have Steam in offline mode.

Something should be done about how pathways are placed...since this DLC they are a real pain in the butt! You have to turn everything off to get them to place well;...also it seems turning off the toggle button doesn't actually turn it off...I still have to go into the tab and un-check the individual buttons! Anyone else notice this? I've seen the same issues watching YouTube builds as well...so I'm thinking it's a game issue.

Huge thanks for street naming! Excellent DLC.
It would be great to get possibility by clicking on a building to see the address and info about its inhabitants.

Patch notes for Mass Transit expansion
Custom asset usage serialized to saved games and scenarios.
Buttons in content manager to subscribe and enable assets and mods used in a save or scenario (available for saves made after update)

Hi
I like this new feature but I have a question about this. What is meant by "used in a save" ?

That only the assets are physically present in the map are subscribed or all objects present/active in content manager at the moment of the saving?
I hope in the first option because so I could do cleaning the asset collections and load only the necessary material. Also we do not have to create collections, one object at a time, on steam!

Thanks

Seen my awful English, I hope it's all understandable

I would like to thank the developers for this great expansion. It makes the game very enjoyable. Thank you for your hard work.

There may be bugs with the expansion that will be fixed over time in patches - that is to be expected. No one has ever written perfect code the first time. (Having started programming in 1965 I speak from experience.)