• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
the SPQR is dead, long live to the suggestions forum new voting forum.

You will have more audience in there, too.

the SPQR is dead, long live to the suggestions forum new voting forum.

You will have more audience in there, too.
It seemed more appropriate to post here because it was a short, fairly uninvolved suggestion directed perhaps mostly @ the Paradox devs. Are you saying I should repost there? I'm not really sure I fully appreciate the difference between the two boards.

It seemed more appropriate to post here because it was a short, fairly uninvolved suggestion directed perhaps mostly @ the Paradox devs. Are you saying I should repost there? I'm not really sure I fully appreciate the difference between the two boards.
As you can see, the suggestion forum has been improved last week with the introduction of a votes ranking. We have noticed that many of you have questioned the redundancy of the SPQR in the face of this change. We are currently still gathering all your feedback on this topic before making any potential adjustments. Still, it appears that your comments on the usefulness of the SPQR in these circumstances are justified.
The SPQR will thus close its doors from now on so that we can all focus our attention on the suggestion forum, where we will all have a clear view of the most popular proposals.
We will also consider some suggestions made by ketchup&friends in their thread.

Of course, as usual, you can rest assured that your suggestions will be carefully read and studied as before, regardless of where in the forum they are posted.
I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for your active participation in the SPQR over the last few months. Your investment and your suggestions have enabled us to target your expectations better and thus obtain valuable information.

So that's it for this week and those to come, citizens!
That was the last ranking of the week on SPQR, and we now strongly invite you to vote for the ideas you support on the suggestion forum. Your voices are important! Let them be heard!

I like the idea of building a metropolis but inevitably regret it after dropping the 100 PI. Maybe a 25% discount (or more) @ Urban Planning and a few 5%'s elsewhere?
Well, I'm still not entirely clear as to why there are 2, but I'm going to repost on the suggestion board (which is actually the player-initiated SPQR board...at least I think it is). o_O
make clear this is for metropolis not cities, cities have inventions to decrease its PI cost

• 1Like
Reactions: