• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

DMBodini

Recruit
10 Badges
Dec 2, 2017
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Magicka 2
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Magicka 2: Ice, Death and Fury
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Magicka
Hi there, I have something weird going on with my Magicka 2 game on PC. If I press on Settings in the menu, the settings wont show up and the onlly thing i can see is the "Invite Player" stuff, i cant press anything so i have to alt+f4 the game. Any help?

Upvote 0
I also have been this problem, i ended up buying the game on the november steam sale and it worked fine until i started having computer issues not related to this and ended up having to reset my computer. After that it started having this issue, ive made sure to update all my drivers to the newest ones, so i have no clue what could be causing the issue. I can still play the game fine, but being unable to remap the keys in the settings has become a pain and is pretty much unplayable for me.

To fix this bug, go onto the paradox website and login, go to your settings and un-link your connected steam account. That's it, next time you open the game do not connect the paradox account and your settings should be back. Once you set everything go online again.

I uninstalled the game before applying the fix, not sure if this matters or not.

I have also been told that going offline on steam works.

Last edited:
To fix this bug, go onto the paradox website and login, go to your settings and un-link your connected steam account. That's it, next time you open the game do not connect the paradox account and your settings should be back. Once you set everything go online again.

I uninstalled the game before applying the fix, not sure if this matters or not.

I have also been told that going offline on steam works.
Thanks very much this fix is works !!!!