• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Are there any plans to make it compatible with the new LI patch for 2.6? It really sucks having to decide between mouthless Celtiberians/missing portraits and vanilla portraits.

On request I have made a compatibility submod for Better Looking Garbs and Cultural Cities Remix.

Installation:
  1. Extract the downloaded Better Looking Garbs mod or subscribe to the workshop version.
  2. If using the workshop version, open Documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader Kings II/mod/betterlookinggarbs.zip and extract betterlookinggarbsinstall.exe (Windows) or betterlookinggarbsinstall.sh (Linux/Mac)
  3. Run betterlookinggarbsinstall.exe (Windows) or "bash betterlookinggarbsinstall.sh" (Linux/Mac). The installer will selectively add DLC dependent files and compatibility add-ons to the mod based on your installation.
  4. Play with both Better Looking Garbs and the attached BLG/CC generic for Lux Invicta mod.

Attachments

• blgccluxinvicta.zip
    475,2 KB · Views: 55
On request I have made a compatibility submod for Better Looking Garbs and Cultural Cities Remix.

This doesn't seem to work. When having both Better Looking Garbs and BLG/CC Lux Invicta enabled, the game crashes on "Loading Flags" (it does not crash when having *only* Better Looking Garbs turned on, only when BLG/CC Lux Invicta is enabled). Is there a step I'm missing/not understanding?

This doesn't seem to work. When having both Better Looking Garbs and BLG/CC Lux Invicta enabled, the game crashes on "Loading Flags" (it does not crash when having *only* Better Looking Garbs turned on, only when BLG/CC Lux Invicta is enabled). Is there a step I'm missing/not understanding?
Lux Invicta itself is still needed as well, otherwise check Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crsuader Kings II\log\error.log if the crash left a message.

Lux Invicta itself is still needed as well, otherwise check Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crsuader Kings II\log\error.log if the crash left a message.

I do have Lux Invicta on as well. The error log seems to not have anything that'd pertain to BLG/CC Lux Invicta (The game doesn't crash if only BLG and Lux Invicta is activated, but obviously the portraits are all messed up)

Attachments

• error.log
    259,3 KB · Views: 8
I do have Lux Invicta on as well. The error log seems to not have anything that'd pertain to BLG/CC Lux Invicta (The game doesn't crash if only BLG and Lux Invicta is activated, but obviously the portraits are all messed up)
The main problem seems to be a broken 00_cultures.txt file coming from somewhere:
Error: "Unexpected token: maghreb_arabic, near line: 1092" in file: "common/cultures/00_cultures.txt"
I don't see that problem with LI and BLG uses separate files to change the cultures.