• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Akoto

Private
40 Badges
Aug 20, 2017
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Tyranny - Bastards Wound
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Knights of Pen and Paper 2
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Crusader Kings II
Hi there,

So, the advertisements for Bastard's Wound mentioned there would be a free addition of a character path for true Kyros loyalists. I've started a NG+ trying to follow this path. Did receive a missive from Tunon very early on, which I don't remember happening the first time around, so I assumed this was a sign of said path.

That said, I now find myself once again at the point where you either choose Disfavored or Chorus, or you order both to march and take major reputation hits. I do have a save from outside of the Archon's tent if I made a wrong choice in their dialogue. Once Ashe finds out what Nerat did to his son, though, he pretty much puts his foot down against cooperation. Maybe I'd ought to have given the order to move before then?

Or, maybe the path isn't in at all, at least as I envision it compared to the Disfavored/Chorus/Anarchist/Rebel paths. That would be quite disappointing.

I took the existence of the path from this portion of the Bastard's Wound advertisement...

Loyalty and Service: Bastard's Wound will arrive alongside a free update to Tyranny, including new voice-acting, expanded content in the game's third act, and an all-new path to an unseen ending. What fate awaits those who remain truly loyal to Kyros?

I was able to switch to the Loyalist path from Anarchy (before the last part of Final Judgement), but I heard that appropriate replies were added to main decision points (haven't checked yet, playing BW).

There's a Loyalist ending, and there at least seems to be more Kyros-loyalist dialogue options, although I've halted my new game fairly early on in Act II to wait for another patch out of paranoia after seeing the bug reports. The short of it seems to be that the Loyalist path essentially acts as an add-on to other paths rather than a full-on path itself. It does make at least some sense - even the Rebel path started out allowing you to claim a Kyros-loyalist logic to it in previous versions.