• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(91334)

Recruit
Jan 19, 2008
Hi. I'm new to this web world(?) and was glad to find your site. This game is amazing and I have enjoyed it the most. This is a game I was waiting to see and I found it in a little computer shop. It was a strategy pack 6 and the last copy. Best purchase I ever made even though it crashes, which is why I am here now. Please keep in mind that my computer ignorance prevents me from understanding what it is that I need exactly. I have now spent perhaps too much time looking around your web site, or should I say the Paradox web site, and would prefer to find out what the problem is in laymen's terms, please. Do I need a patch and if so which one. I have to find the specs on my home computer. I would appreciate a reply if anyone is there to answer my questions.
Thanks,
Kevin. :)

The strategy 6 pack is I beleive the one put out by Strategy First?

They may have a specific patch for that version on their website.

Latest version is 1.06c
http://www.paradoxplaza.com/downloads/HoI_1.06c.exe

if yours is not that version you should download and apply the patch I linked to above.

See if that helps your crashes.