• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

HiddenHand

Recruit
Mar 29, 2019
Finally after having to start over twice because of over expanding and an unsurmountable energy deficient, my third species is coming along nicely.

I was surveying a system and came across an event that had a black hole sending out coordinates. I sent my best scientist to investigate the anomaly and they completely disappeared..

This happened again.. so I sent off another scientist that was met with the same fate as the first.

Now this black hole has sent a love poem to one of my scientist and is requesting them, going against my best interested I obliged.

I had the option to strap an explosive to ship the last two times but I'm in too deep to turn around now. I can't wait to see where this goes!

Hopefully it doesn't do something that cripples my most successful species so far. I'm on ironman mode so I can't go back if this blows up in my face.

This game is awesome. Lol

(edit typos)

Nothing can possibly go wrong with such unremarkable events. Just agree to everything and know that it'll be fine. After all, what was shall be. Or was it what shall be was? I always get those mixed up