• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

scJazz

Colonel
2 Badges
Apr 25, 2018
  • BATTLETECH - Beta Backer
  • BATTLETECH - Backer
Moments away from finishing my first run through the Campaign.

I have avoided looking at or examining MODs up to this point. So, I have no clue what is available or even how to MOD.

Looking for a MOD pack recommendation please :) Hopefully, something that skips the Tutorial!

Please PM me with links that can not be posted.

I am looking for something 3025ish.

Moments away from finishing my first run through the Campaign.

I have avoided looking at or examining MODs up to this point. So, I have no clue what is available or even how to MOD.

Looking for a MOD pack recommendation please :) Hopefully, something that skips the Tutorial!

Please PM me with links that can not be posted.

I am looking for something 3025ish.
Roguetech

Does Roguetech cancel out the campaign and replace it with full sandbox?

I've honestly lost track of which ones do that, and which ones don't.

GenTech's weapons diversity.

Justin Kase's mods:
JK_Variants Mod - Adds up to 65 Mechs & 32 Vehicles with Campaign support +10 extra Skirmish 'Mechs. Now with BTML/ModTek support as well as classic for Win/Unix/Mac.

JK_Minor Adjustments Mod - Some minor 'fixes' to files. Some fluff related, others fix minor JSON file errors.

JK_SUCKos Mod - Can use base mod to adjust coordinates to match Sarna's. Optionally adds 16 new systems to the region.

Last edited:
Take a serious look at dZ Consolidated Company Commander (in my signature). I created this as an enhancement of the main campaign that tries to stay as close to the vanilla feel of the game as possible. Lots of balance changes, quality of life improvements, and feature additions to improve gameplay. It does ramp up the difficulty, but not as severely as Rogue Tech and makes the campaign much more interesting for veteran players.