List of latest game-breaking bugs

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

TIX

Recruit
24 Badges
Jun 15, 2017
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars Pre-Order
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Prison Architect: Psych Ward
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Sign Up
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Prison Architect
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Surviving Mars
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines
I've found numerous bugs after the latest hotfix (not hotfix related bugs), some of them are new, some of them are old, i'll put in this list the most game-breaking bugs among them:

1) Prisoners (mostly insane security) sometime walk through walls, i had 16 escaped prisoners because of this bug since they were able to ignore 3 lines of walls (i think it could also be a problem with white walls since most of the escapes were in white walled facilities), perimeter walls seem to stop them. In other situations prisoners were able to stuck themselves inside guard pavilions (not corner pavilions)

2) (combo with the first bug) Insane security prisoners are not recognized as 'escaping' if escaping, not even them actually understand they are escaping. In lots of situations they were just in anger crisis outside of the prison punching trees furiously while the guards were watching them without doing anything, they finally understood they were outside only near the last meters of the map

3) Sometimes mail rooms are submerged under oceans of mail boxes and mail sacks, rarelly filling the deliveries section (this stuck all the upcomming deliveries, in particular food)

4) (combo with the third bug) If deliveries are stucked prisoners can't arrive, nevertheless, incomes arrives as soon as the arriving prisoners timer ends, the game after some minutes seems to forget the arriving inmates that will never actually appear, this bug can be exploited to have starving prisons with infinite incomes (not sure if it works after the hotfix)

5) Snipers are still unable to leave guard towers to go on break, even if they are exhausted and other snipers are waiting for them to leave. You need to manually moving them in order to solve this bug

6) Security rooms quickly become overcrowded with hordes of normal and armed guards (i had a 5x5 security room with ~30 guards in it), manually moving them do not solve the bug

7) Sometime behavioral therapies can't be sheduled even if there is a free room and a free psicologist during a working period, moving the programms inside the scheduler sometime resolve the bug

8) This is not a bug, but more like an observation, insane security inmates are really docile, in fact they are even easier to handle than minimal security prisoners. They are not really balanced with the payment, i think the agitation bar need to be harder to deal with, i do not not find any of the insane-reserved reputations really gamechange either.

8) This is not a bug, but more like an observation, insane security inmates are really docile, in fact they are even easier to handle than minimal security prisoners. They are not really balanced with the payment, i think the agitation bar need to be harder to deal with, i do not not find any of the insane-reserved reputations really gamechange either.
I don't know what you're doing but in my prison they're constantly causing trouble.