• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I actually have need of a cheat to possibly fix a bug that crashes my game.

In my Cuba campaign, Japan joined the Allies and went to war with the Axis. But it also declared war on the Allies. And it keeps sending me a "Call to War". Often when I click on it to decline, it crashes. It also crashes if the offer sits there to the autodecline time. I'm hoping that noneutrality will let me DOW on Japan, thus ending those popups that might be the cause of CTDs in that game. The game is crashing every 2-3 game (not real time) hours. It is August 27th, 1945, so at the rate of crashing and saving every two game hours, I'll never finish unless I do something like 10,000 save games.

Is it me or the cheats for event doesnt work?Cause i waited for about 6 days and nothing have happen.Is the cheats speed the same as instantreasearch/construction whereby i only have to wait for 1 day for things to happen?

okay i didn't read the entire thread :) but i did search each page for 'reload'

reload *whateverstringhere* in the console results in 'reload reloaded'

anyone know what reload does exactly? I was hoping it reloaded the LUA scripts but it doesn't... so any guesses as to what is being reloaded?

Is there a way to edit the game so that noone gets revolt, or atleast reduce the percentage of the bastards popping up?
try adding this to the common/triggered_modifiers file:
Code:
NoRevoltChance = {
trigger = {
		ai = no
	}
global_revolt_risk = -1000
}
I think it reduces the revolt chance of all human owned providences by either 1000% or 100000%. I tested it and it seems to work, except on providences that have a minimal revolt risk (i found that one Ethiopian providence has to have a minimal revolt chance of 6% when i played as Italy ... idk why though :confused:).

EDIT: This only effects occupied providences not providences from annexed countries :(

Last edited:
You can edit every leader,province,research or country(leadership,resources) in the game folders "common/countries" and "history" folder.
Remember that "instantproduction/instantresearch" works for the AI as well.

Iam sorry if someone have already posted this but..

Is it somehow possible to increase leadership points? (with an event, ex like more manpower)

Thanks

no, leadership is static allocation per province and calculated as the sum of all leadrship points in all your provinces + bonuses.

so to edit this you either can go to your save file and add a few levels to your education tech or edit directly the number of leadership points one of your provinces gives.

What is the code to change dates in game???

I remember a console command that could turn back time in the game, from say 1940 back to 36, giving you more time. Im pretty sure.

Well clearly they still wouldnt apply til the recquired year, however production and researched times are changed albeit slow if too far ahead.

if you change the static_modifiers.txt file you can increase your research and training speeds by as much as you would like and it WILL NOT effect the AI.

research_effectiveness 3.50 - increases research speed by 350%
ic_effectiveness 2.50 - increases production/training speed by 250%

thanks to Panzeroo, brilliant modder and member of the I.C.E. team
GFM

How can I increase my alignment to a certain faction? I have found not a single cheat that could help me and I have browsed the internet/google/these forums for an hour.
I want to join the Axis as Estonia before the june of 1939 but even if I align with the Axis since the start + lowering my neutrality with spies, I can't reach the below 50 alignment level for the deadline.

What should I do?

The cheat codes are fully functional, but they give identical advantages to every nation in the game; player and AI alike. They throw the game out of balance. Forewarned is forearmed.