• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(183166)

First Lieutenant
8 Badges
Dec 12, 2009
  • Deus Vult
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Pillars of Eternity
Greetings, I apologies if this has been covered before:

What is the biggest differences between this game and Crusaders: Thy Kingdom Come ?

Looking at the screenshots, it appears to have identical units and same style gameplay, with the only difference being a minor UI change, and having a strategical map, opposed to the 'Campaign Camp' in Crusaders. (Thus it looks like Crusaders ported Arthur's system)

I'm not sure, I just purchased Lionheart and the DLC and saw Crusaders as well. Not a huge RTS fan but it looked so delicious and reminded me of ages past playing Myth.

I"ve been a fan of the Neocore games since Crusaders, absolutely love King Arthur, and am currently enjoying Lionheart. Crusaders was fun but Lionheart is the game that Crusaders was meant to be. Many more options to build an army of absolute butt-kickers! The battles are still based on being heavily outnumbered and you can't spare to lose soldiers. Many options to give various abilities and specialties to units. I've almost finished the campaign as the crusaders and am anxious to play as Saracens. Only minor complaints- the campaign seems a little short (could use some more side missions) and you spend a lot of time watching your army move across territory. All in all a great game, thanks to Neocore/Paradox for a good time!