• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Sporally

Based on Fleet Admiral Nimitz
9 Badges
Dec 21, 2003
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
I think i have found a bug here, plz confirm if it's true or not and if you have expierenced the same. I have often built colonies, but then i saw a couple of provinces in Africa that weren't colonized. I figured they must have had a riot, so i wanted to "liberate" them from their rebel scum. When i neared the province i found out i was right - a minor rebel scum group that should be no problem in removing, and it wasn't. After that i wanted to build a colonial building but i couldn't. I tried waiting first one day and see, but still not possible to do so. After 2 or 3 days Russia or some other nation would build a colonial building in that province. How can this be? Is it a bug or a "feature"? And will i have a chance of building a colonial building if you'll have to wait 2 or 3 days after the liberation until you can build a colonial building in that province? I mean, after the 2 or 3 days, the Russians or some other nation of the world will of course exploit this oppurtunity and build that colonial building so i don't stand a chance.

Plz advise and give me an answer if you have expierenced the same. Would be really keen on getting this possible bug fixed in the 1.04 patch that is to be released some day in the nearest future.