• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
sure

I live in the future (GMT9+) so it can be hard. But Saturday evenings for me (saturday mid afternoon for GMT people) might be good for most of the world? Unless you live in america and god forbid you have to get up early to play.

And yes, very keen.

normally its just deciding on time, and meeting on the metaserver. but you can make up some in house rules. like dont refuse loosing players offer to become your vassal...:ninja:

I'm mostly free on weekends, and next saturday/sunday is good to me.
But if it doesn't end by then I wouldn't be able to continue further, because my exams start next week.

GMT-3 here, I wouldn't mind waking up in the morning (12AM GMT) to play.

Ok then, lets make a time that suits people then and meet up on the metaserver then.

How about 12pm (midday) GMT time on saturday? Thats right in the middle and should suit most people unless they are westcoast america. I'll be waiting in the metaserver then. Anyone else keen, then I'll see you there. If that time is seriously bad for you then post here soonish and let us know.

I figure some rules should be implemented:
- No one can play as the CL of Uesugi, Yamana, Hokosawa or Ouchi, Daimyo and below only. (Perhaps you could compromise and say that no one can play them unless their main opponent is also human. Wouldn't really be viable for Uesugi though, maybe one of the two unruly vassals could play that role, Masatomo/Kagenobu, don't know if you can play as another player's vassal.)
- No ninja assassinations of player clans.
- No ninja manufactory destruction until 1550 (Later, earlier?)
- No subjugation of the AI or No subjugation of the AI until it reaches a certain, weak point, say 3 provinces?

Merely suggestions.

Last edited:
Got a party to go to so I will be dropping out this saturday game. Best of luck and hope I can join later.

As for those rule suggestions, a bit harsh I think. I agree with the clan choice restriction if only for the sake of having a non one sided game but the restrictions on ninja's seems unfair. While I don't use those tactics I don't think a false restriction makes sense. If someone does use them and get caught howevere I am definately up for annoucing it publicly. Might bring the wrath of all the other humans players down upon them.

I don't have a computer at the moment so haven't been able to play the game yet, but if you can wait a week I can join you next Saturday or any other day really.

Got a party to go to so I will be dropping out this saturday game. Best of luck and hope I can join later.

As for those rule suggestions, a bit harsh I think. I agree with the clan choice restriction if only for the sake of having a non one sided game but the restrictions on ninja's seems unfair. While I don't use those tactics I don't think a false restriction makes sense. If someone does use them and get caught howevere I am definately up for annoucing it publicly. Might bring the wrath of all the other humans players down upon them.
Well, the problem with them is really the snowballing effect. Before you have them, they make an absolutely huge impact if used against you. 250 gold is a massive investment at the start so manufactories become worthless against a competent player who has ninjas before you do (Early game RNG, pure luck, favorable starting position, etc). Not to mention simply killing off the player clan's heirs. But hey, merely suggestions, I'd gladly play with or without them, and that goes for the clan restriction rule as well.

But I won't play without the Subjugation rule though, that's just pure broken. That's just me though.

Last edited: