• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
October 9th, 1942.

While MacArthur closes in on Tokyo a few divisions are diverted to Korea to ensure US control in the peace settlement.

korea.png

December 15, 1942.

Iraq surrenders to the Allies.

15decitaq.png

US forces advance from Sicily while the British lands north of Rome

italy.png

US forces secure Korea in anticipation of using it as a springboard for an offensive into the Soviet far East.

japan.png

Last edited:
December 28th, 1942.

Tokyo falls and Japan becomes the first major enemy power to Surrender.

fallofTokyo.png

The peace treaty sees China establish a Japanese supervised rump state while most of the home Islands are under US occupation. Manchuria is split and a massive infrastructure program is instigated to allow for an offensive toward the Soviet far East.

peacetreatyresults.png

January 23th, 1943

Vietnam falls to advancing Chinese forces.

vietnam.png

US forces advance virtually unopposed into the Soviet Far East capturing Vladivostok.

soviet far east.png

British and US forces meet up in central Italy.

italy.png

A global overview shows that the Allies are close to total victory.

VICTORY.png

Last edited:
We have almost done it bois, the USSR is soon to be no more

Are you OK Spain?

April 27th, 1944.

Mongolia in trouble.

mongolia.png

End of the line approaching for the Soviet Union.

sovietunion.png

Chile joins the Axis but otherwise everything is quite in South America. I suppose I should set up some kind of invasion force.

chili.png

June 11th, 1944.

War ends with the Treaty of Vienna before any operations can be undertaken against Chile. The former Soviet Union is added to the United States as the new Trans-pacific Alaska territory and Mexican provinces are annexed as new states.

Honestly I expected it to have been a lot harder.

Oddly enough the Berlin-Moscow Axis is stil around consisting of Chile.

endofthegame.png

Last edited:
Those borders are .... something alright.