• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Tisifoni12

Field Marshal
20 Badges
Oct 29, 2012
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Surviving Mars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Cities: Skylines
Lend Lease to Spain much better models the contributions made by Germany and the USSR (materiel and number of advisers / trainers, plus of course the Condor Legion) than sending volunteer divisions. Historically only Italy sent ground troops in any number.

I have worked out how I can do this without 70% world tension in the customisation set up, but its the lend lease to anyone, anytime, anywhere option.

There doesn't seem to be a lend to same ideology at low world tension level option, which I think there should be. Possibly limiting the anyone, anytime, anywhere option, or modifying the lend to same ideology option, or an additional option.

Perhaps the DEVs could consider ?

• 1Like
Reactions:
I was able to send the Condor Legion* and 120 Pz I, 240 artillery, 240 lorries and 120 (I think) support, which was enough to swing it for Franco.

*I sent 100 bombers and as the air force grew (scrapped most of the interwar bombers and fighters early) added 100 fighters.. Probably better to have sent 50 and 50 and let that build, iv the game allows.