• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

guinea prince

Major
9 Badges
Oct 20, 2019
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Tyranny: Gold Edition
  • Tyranny - Tales from the Tiers
  • Tyranny - Bastards Wound
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Crusader Kings III
Hasn't been an issue before, but kinduv an issue since wanting to look into mods.

Logging in on the launcher seems to be a thing that does not work. Inputting my username and correct password has it declare that it's wrong, though the same username and password combo work for the forums and for logging in within the game itself. The disconnect appears to be with the launcher itself, then.

Launcher is 2020.14-rc.

oHd1rl6.png

As bonus, using forgot password on launcher takes me to this page which, when prompted, does not seem to deliver said email.

Ideas?

Looking at that URL you are trying to sign into an internal Paradox server (sandbox), which does not use standard Paradox logins. Are you in a beta programme or something?

BTW you should opt out of the launcher beta as 2020.14 is the public version now.

BTW you should opt out of the launcher beta as 2020.14 is the public version now.
Tried toggling beta launcher on, toggling beta launcher off. Off since last night, today it wants to be "Launcher v 2020.15-rc (sandbox)". As far as beta programme, tried making sure that release CK3 was the only version on the system in case old whatevers were crossing wires.

Is there a way to force the correct launcher?

Re: my initial mod concerns, seems I can bypass the launcher log-in by engaging with them via steam in lieu of the Paradox Plaza, so good on that front.

Toggling beta off and reinstalling the launcher ought to get you onto 2020.14 now.