• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to reason, not save face. No matter the cost, I will not Resign to a minority that has lost the election and can still not get over it, despite the general positive measures this Government has taken to rebuild France.

*cough* Let me reiterate, that name change has been withdrawn as illegal as it was never put before the assembly. That is all :)

Tiimie, I would remind you and all others that have been voting on your policies that the USSR has not been supplied with any weapons at all by France and indeed has been sending supplies to us as gifts, indeed one might say that nothing French has entered Russia since HMAS-Nameless.

My apologies for the incorrect statement, I thought that we gave weapons to the USSR but they gave supplies the other way around. Nevertheless, I still want to make clear that we should stop weapon deliveries...therefore I change the text.

Furthermore I don't know the rules regarding the bills posted by the opposition.
But, I would merely state that I do not intend on any armed revolution, civil war etc. as some members of a certain left party accuse us of. And I just want to let democracy work. So I propose these bills and they can or cannot be accepted by the Assembly, so if it's allright with TRP, I would like to let the members of the Assembly vote about these bills..

We want democracy and a strong France, and indeed also the removal of the President for his incompetence. I would also like the government to propose more bills to the Assembly, so we can debate about it.

Tim

Ah, so you wish for us to hamstring one of the most important instruments that has lead to a rapid expansion and move towards recovery of the French economy, which has also led to a destabilisation of the Middle East meaning that Germany will probably have to intervene and risk a second economic crash?

But, I would merely state that I do not intend on any armed revolution, civil war etc. as some members of a certain left party accuse us of.

Comrade, look at the leader of your coalition and the shadow Naval Minister. There is no desire for civil war among the parties of the left, but there are extremely provocative comments coming from your allies. "If it comes to that the Me and my men are ready to fight for freedom." It is great that you join us in wanting to see France remain peaceful. That is all I will simply say.

I'd also ask tuore to point out where exactly he has found the information that the public want the PPSP, the joint-largest party on share of the vote at present, out of the government? Or is this more baseless accusations aimed at destabilising the current coalition, and the nation?

A word for all my rational Frenchman.
The Government has worked to created trade ties with nations all around the world to help resolve our Resource Crisis. With the Crisis near an end we can finally begin expanding the economy and give the common man work they lost in the Stock Market Crash.

We have also opened negotations to talk with Africa.

Thank You.

Drunken Frenchman who align themselves with a party that has publicliy claimed that the Kasier is better to rule France then a Frenchman!!!

Nothing wrong with being drunk. It only means that the person drunk is supporting his country and economy by purchasing products of French countryside thus helping the farmers.

claimed that the Kasier is better to rule France then a Frenchman!!!

Are you doing this on purpose? :confused:

Back on topic: Yes, I would say that a German-installed, very likely a right-wing government is better than the current one. I'm not saying that the Germans are better to rule us; I am saying that their policies are better.

Now, I take that as an insult. Outside of the diplomatic bad blood with Germany our policies have revitalised our economy and industry, forced German attention to the Balkans and as such stretching their economy once more and solved the resource crisis while still bringing us friends in South America.

Now, I take that as an insult. Outside of the diplomatic bad blood with Germany our policies have revitalised our economy and industry, forced German attention to the Balkans and as such stretching their economy once more and solved the resource crisis while still bringing us friends in South America.

Wow. You sold guns to angry people in the Balkans and Middle East. What a feat. How'd you manage that hard sell?

In other news, as everyone besides the opposition seems to have forgotten, the Dominicans have murdered a village of innocent Haitians and are marching on Port au Prince! The government, which has wasted so much breath calling itself the champion of the downtrodden underdog, has done nothing.

Dieu le Roi may be out of power, but that will not stop us from aiding Haiti to the best of our ability. We have started a drive in churches across France for donations of medicine, bandages, food and suchlike to be sent to Haiti. It is meagre, but it is the best we can do. Even if the government will stand aside to Trujillo's thugs, the French people will not. DLR calls on other parties to join in on this aid drive. DLR also calls on the government to demand that the Americans step in. If they do not, it is our belief that the Monroe doctrine has run its course and it will fall to France to defend Haiti.

Drunken Frenchman who align themselves with a party that has publicliy claimed that the Kasier is better to rule France then a Frenchman!!!
Wow. It's no wonder you're being voted down with such a depressing majority. How about relaxing on the
1) ad hominem
2) lack of fact checking (FINP and RE are separate parties)
3) defiance to spelling kae... kari... sairek correctly

Also french wine is great. The fact that Lenin didn't drink should not be in the way of one of France's proudest traditions.

Apricot:

We wonder how we would achieve this in a way that would not anger the United States of America, which is at the current time one of the premier powers of the world after Germany and has one of the greatest navies in the world also. Along with this we have no military ships at all whereas even the Dominican Republic has some small ones so what shall we use to get past their ships?

military3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.