• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
In this video, I'm sharing with you my 3 year project of creating a cityscape of Kyiv in miniature. This cityscape was created to help people better understand Kyiv and the history of the Ukrainian capital.Cities: Skylines is an award-winning city builder, and my city of Kyiv is one of the most popular cities in the game. In this video, I'm sharing with you how I created the city of Kyiv in miniature, from the planning stages all the way to the pre-final product!

If you are a fan of Cities Skylines, you will love this video! In it I will show you how to create a Comfort Town residential complex.This residential complex is designed to be comfortable and convenient for residents, and features a town hall, park and a number of other amenities.

In this Cities Skylines video, we take a look at the Дарницкий вокзал, a transportation hub that plays an important role in Kyiv.The Дарницкий вокзал is a vital transport hub in Kyiv, serving as the main railway station and bus/tram terminal. In this video, we explore the facilities and features of the Дарницкий вокзал, "Kyiv in miniature." Thanks for watching!

Take a virtual tour of the Halahany district in Kyiv, Ukraine, with its stunning residential buildings and unique old Soviet architecture. This is a must-see for anyone interested in exploring the diverse and beautiful city of Kyiv. Watch as we showcase the best of this unique district, in "Kyiv in miniature." Don't miss out on this cultural experience!