• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

DexGames

Recruit
5 Badges
Nov 14, 2016
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
Hi, I want to take Killsy with me.

Actually, I would like to substitute Barik with Killsy but I can't figure out if she can handle the Tank role as good as Barik.
Because, he has that cool Damage Reduction Passiv for the party, his "Ultimate" (In Sentinel Tree) is pretty OP.

The only bad things about him are his Taunts, which works 3 times out of 10.
But that's ok we can deal with that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Killsy on the other hand has no Taunts at all, she can only Engage Two Foes & doesn't Buff the team at all. (Which is cool, Pros & Cons)

I like the theme around her that she's meant to be that huge 800 Hit-Points Bag, but what's the point if she can only Aggro Two Foes. (Plus the fact that if they disengage from her, there is no "Come back here")

Barik can Engage 2 foes aswell, but can Taunt 4-5-6 or more with his two AOE Taunt Skill (the Regular one, & the one where he rushes to an ally, then Taunt everyone in this area)

Her Sneaky jump :
Can be used only while Sneaky, that sucks (it's cool in theory though), because most of the time, when an important fight starts, it's instantly after a conversation so she can't go Stealth anymore...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont know what to do to make her a viable Tank.
Maybe Devs should rework her a bit...

It's totally fine that she doesn't buff the team at all, but an AOE taunt or a 4-5-6 foes engage (or both) would make these 800 HP have some utility.

Side Note : Her jump should be usable as an engage even when she's not under Stealth.
BUT -> they could give the Ability some additionnal effects when used in Stealth Mode.
Thinking about it maybe her jump should taunt & engaged multiple ennemies on the impact.

I don't know...
Do you guys manage to use her as an actual viable Tank ?
-------------------------

PS : I'm currently playing on Path Of The Damned difficulty.

Upvote 0