• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

CSABadass

DV Mod Maker
49 Badges
Jan 16, 2003
forum.paradoxplaza.com
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Field Marshal
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma Pre-order
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Empire of Sin
  • Empire of Sin - Premium Edition
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
The StonyRoad website refuses to send me an activation email, nor will their webmaster(s) respond to my help requests.

Would someone be kind enough to email me HSR 2.08 at csabadass at yahoo dot com?

Thanks in advance!

Well, 60+ MB file is a bit too large as email attachment... anyway, you can download the file from here.

edit: removed the link due to exceeding the limit

Last edited:
Gen. Skobelev said:
Well, 60+ MB file is a bit too large as email attachment... anyway, you can download the file from here.

Thank you very much for the link, but all I get is a big file my computer doesn't recognize.

Is the file available anywhere else?

Last edited:
Very strange. When I download it I get the usual HSR208.exe file which launches normally. Does your antivirus program have problems with downloading .exe files?

Sorry, I don't know other places where the file might be available. There is a torrent available for it but it has no seeds.

Gen. Skobelev said:
Very strange. When I download it I get the usual HSR208.exe file which launches normally. Does your antivirus program have problems with downloading .exe files?

It hasn't in the past, no.

Thanks in any case for your help! Maybe someday they'll actually activate my account and allow me the privilege of downloading their mod.;)

Hi there, somwhat relating to this thread, this is my problem with HSR_2.08: it crashes immediately after I launch it! I'm using Doomsday Armaggeddon 1.1.
Seems as though it only works with Doomsday 1.3x. Wonder if that's the case and if so, is there a later version available which works with Armaggeddon? Are developers planning to deliver such a version? When?
Thanks in advance!

!blake said:
Hi there, somwhat relating to this thread, this is my problem with HSR_2.08: it crashes immediately after I launch it! I'm using Doomsday Armaggeddon 1.1.
Seems as though it only works with Doomsday 1.3x. Wonder if that's the case and if so, is there a later version available which works with Armaggeddon? Are developers planning to deliver such a version? When?
Thanks in advance!

The mod is only designed for plain ol' DD.

The developers aren't answering their email, so they are either modding as no one has ever modded before, or this mod is dead.

The mod does have its own subforum, and that's a usually a clear sign of death.:)