• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there, small question here - has the Closed Beta finished with the player selection, or should I still check my e-mail?
Thank you! Good wishes for your team and for the Game! :)
Hi! Emails were send out on Friday & today. We have reached out to people on the email address they provided in the Google Form, make sure to also check your Spam Folder. If you did not receive an email from us then I'm afraid you weren't selected for this round.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hi! Emails were send out on Friday & today. We have reached out to people on the email address they provided in the Google Form, make sure to also check your Spam Folder. If you did not receive an email from us then I'm afraid you weren't selected for this round.

Aww shoot.

Reactions:

Welp, better luck next time I suppose.

Reactions:
Congratulations to the new Beta testers.

Please do not forget to also test the multiplayer part, as that was heavily lacking through the original test team.

Status
Not open for further replies.