• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

CrasherKang3

Banned
Mar 10, 2023
1) game just crashed on me again when I went to raid. I was very, very close to having enough prestige to Elevate Mann and the Isles. This has been happening alot since NL DLC update when it was getting smoothed out before hand

2) Intrigue is useless now and has been since NL DLC. If I get down the tree to unlock Prison Feudal Complex and get +50% chance to imprison I'm still seeing characters with +23 imprison chance which is the same they had before I unlocked that trait. Also murder through intrigue is also useless now even if I hire 5 agents and have a spy master with 25+ intrigue and I have 19+ intrigue. The target has hardly any intrigue and a spy master no where near what I am and either get caught or fail to execute. how is this suppose to be fun for intrigue players? It's not the old way was better. I could use Lothair II and murder my way to HRE easy now can't even murder the King of Italy

3) Vassal acceptance is also useless. If I go diplomat and have +20 diplomacy score and a +20 diplomat it should be rather easy for North Sea Empire to vassalize Swedish counties. Except its not

4) if I conquer a dutchy or invade a kingdom as a Viking against a Christian or other religion the minute I win the battle the former lord of said dutchy gives land away to his heirs or council leaving me the Capitol of his dutchy. I then have to try and imprison people which aren't of my culture or faith yet have a red check mark next to prison and when I do imprison them my own vassals with green high opinion of me rise in revolt with the Christians lol what kinda sense does that make? Today I conquered Normandy and the duke just gave all his land to a count before I won the war. I couldn't imprison this count without a rebellion which all my vassal and even my kids joined (they all had positive green opinion of me)

5) still can't see all my titles on the title screen. Makes it difficult when I have a large empire and someone dies with no heirs and I inherit their land. Except I don't where he was or what I've inherited so I have to look over the whole map and find a place with no flag

6) When sending a concubine the target has will accept green opinion yet when I hit send literally nothing happens and have to mash the send button a bunch and pray it goes through

I'm afraid none of these issues are things we in tech support can deal with.

Some look like good candidates for the Bug Report forum (one thread per bug please), others are perhaps best suited to the Suggestions forum.

All the best!

The bug report forum isn't set up to report ps5 issues only Windows
So far as I know it is used for both? I mean, there's nowhere else!

I see at least one such report there:

So far as I know it is used for both? I mean, there's nowhere else!

I see at least one such report there:
I just went there and tried filling out a bug report. It asks what system you are on and want Os do you use PS5 is in neither of those drop down selections

It also asks what dlc are you playing on and has

1) royal court
2) none

Ps5 users have only 1 DLC Northern Lords thats not even an option to pick

I am sorry they have not set up that forum appropriately for your situation. I don't know why that is, it was done for say Stellaris-console.

Nevertheless, that is the official Bug Reports forum for this game and the only way to get reports to the developers. I cannot do that from here.

Can you make your reports there anyway please, and use the free text fields to explain your setup and situation and problem.

Thank you.

I am sorry they have not set up that forum appropriately for your situation. I don't know why that is, it was done for say Stellaris-console.

Nevertheless, that is the official Bug Reports forum for this game and the only way to get reports to the developers. I cannot do that from here.

Can you make your reports there anyway please, and use the free text fields to explain your setup and situation and problem.

Thank you.
It won't let you even set up a report if you don't fill out the options and they don't have my options on there so how do you expect me to do that?

By all means pretend you're on Ps5 and go fill it out yourself

How did the example I linked for you do it then?

Look, I'm sorry it is like this but I cannot help with any of your issues here!