• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

God's Favoured

Recruit
Jul 18, 2023
Hey Y'all
Devs, Mods, and Players
Okay so I have been playing CK2 for about 137 hours on my PC. It all been good but last week when I tried launching the game through steam as I usually did the game failed to launch. At first I thought it was due to the fact I wasn't connected to the internet at the time so when I did get connected the issue still persisted. I then thought maybe my game files had been corrupted so I uninstalled the whole game and proceeded to reinstall it. The issue still remained. I then decided maybe the problem is with my steam app so I repeated the process of uninstalling and reinstalling the app but the game still refused to launch. I don't really know what the issue is because if it was due to my PC not meeting the requirements to play the game then I shouldn't have been able to play for those 137 hours. I only had the vanilla base game but was planning on buying myself the subscription since the game was quite interesting. I will attach a screenshot showing the amount of hours I have played the game as proof. I look forward to your quick response.

CK2_screenshot_playingHours.png