• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

RedHammer234

Recruit
Apr 3, 2020
Hello all, I am trying to play as Iron Guard Romania in Kaiserreich however I have an issue.

An event keeps popping up for the remilitarization of an area and it increases my dissent by 3 percent each time. The issue is I can't activate the event to trigger said remilitarization so it just keeps increasing my dissent and the country is unplayable.

What do I need to be able to enact the decision?

Hello all, I am trying to play as Iron Guard Romania in Kaiserreich however I have an issue.

An event keeps popping up for the remilitarization of an area and it increases my dissent by 3 percent each time. The issue is I can't activate the event to trigger said remilitarization so it just keeps increasing my dissent and the country is unplayable.

What do I need to be able to enact the decision?
As for any decision, you can place your mouse over the red "X" in the corner and a tooltip will show you what is necessary to enact that decision.