• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This joke has already been made in the first thread...it is still funny :rofl: but...

Anyway, I think that we should focus on ship simulator extreme which is...errrr...a ship simulator.

:eek:o

You can go right back to moderating the EU 1 forums :D

Hey! I liked Port of Call! Get off my lawn, whippersnapper!

Uh, this isn't my lawn. I must have taken a wrong turn somewhere. *grumble grumble*

Hey! I liked Port of Call! Get off my lawn, whippersnapper!

Uh, this isn't my lawn. I must have taken a wrong turn somewhere. *grumble grumble*

You're going nuts! Is moderating the EU 1 forums too much stress?

:rofl:

Yes, just like EU3.

Is it??? :rofl:

This message has been brought to you by the Crusader Kings 2 Liberation Army (CK2LA).

Since in CK we are not able to control/build boats or anything navalwise, i guess Paradox is introducing a new expansion to fix that problem. So this must be it. ;)

They could name CK2 "Bruno's bondage and hotdog stand simulator extremes" and I'd still buy it.

That said, shouldn't it be "extreme", without the 's'? Like are we simulating only the very furthest points on the ship?

Since in CK we are not able to control/build boats or anything navalwise, i guess Paradox is introducing a new expansion to fix that problem. So this must be it. ;)

Maybe they fixed troops turning into ships, and now we have EXTREME galleys to land at the coast and load up out crusaders.

This thread is epic overkill. Let's keep hijacking 3rd-party forums until Paradox give us CK2!

Err lets not and say we did.
I Will be kind and not infract all you guys, but lets be fair and not clutter up other forums with your CK dreams.
But you have been warned, if it happens again there will be more action taken.

This is exactly what it sounds like a ship simulator, The preview at the paradox developer conference looked pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.