Is There Going To Be Immersion Packs This Year?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

LexxieHD

Corporal
8 Badges
Jan 25, 2023
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Surviving Mars
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Prison Architect
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Prison Architect: Psych Ward
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Island Bound
I was reading the most recent dev diary, and one part of it says the event pack will come after the expansion pack this year. Is there no immersion packs planned? Also will there be another expansion pass to save money?

What I understood was that there will be these two DLCs, a big one at the beginning of this year and a smaller one in the middle and there will be another smaller DLC at the end of the year, but maybe there will be changes like if something is delayed or goes wrong, of course we all cheer so that nothing goes wrong anymore will know right what can happen?

❤ Welcome to the CK3 community! ❤

Last edited:
Reactions:
Probably. I think they are aiming, in general, to have 1 expansion + 1 flavour pack a year as a basis. Events packs are meant more or less to complement the game in smaller areas that dont need any mechanics so devs can work at different things on parallel. Also they usually announce flavour pack very close to actuall release so they not mentioning it is not really anything concerning.

Reactions: