• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Zelwindin

Corporal
34 Badges
May 10, 2016
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Rome Gold
Hello guys, been playing CK+ for years and I am a huge fan of your work.

I just got a new SSD and installed the latest CK2 and CK2+ version. However, when choosing my game rules, there is no longer an option of a new world order as far as I can see.

I've read Holy Fury does the random map stuff now; does this mean the NWO and ancient religions across the map are no longer in this mod?

This was one of my favorite features in CK+ and I am really sad if this is stuck behind a paywall now :(.

Another question: What the heck is up with the construction options in holdings now? There's like 15 generic things to build and that's it? No more tiers of construction that take you a whole game to max out, just a few small options you're done with within a century?

I'm just really confused about this latest version of things, seems like the game lost features?

I just wanted to post that after doing some reading that it seems the mod isn't really compatible with the latest version of CK since so much has changed / they ripped off mod features.

I found the 2.8.3.4 compatible version a few pages down and I'll go back to playing that, I think I'll enjoy that a great deal more.

Thank you CK+ team for creating such a great mod over the years, wish you luck on your new overhaul project and I hope that goes well!

NWO was, to the best of my knowledge, taken out to reduce the maintenance of old systems, especially since most of its functionality is much better handled with the new Holy Fury featureset. Now that we're rewriting it from scratch, I'm not sure it will make the cut anytime soon. I would like to eventually extend it to the features NWO featured exclusively, however.

The new building system is indeed different and we'll of course improve upon it in the rewrite.

There is still a compatible version with 3.2.x, which you can find on page 12 of the Download thread.