• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Just curious, at the minute. If so, why is there no modding forum?

Yes it is. You mean like the sub-forum called "Sengoku - User Modifications"...?

Huh, mustn't be viewable for non-owners. :p My bad.

Probably something that should be changed, whether or not it's moddable (and / or whether it has an active modding community) is something that affects the vast majority of my purchasing decisions for games.

It is common policy with Paradox games to shut the modding forum off from non-owners.

I can however see the existence of the forum, despite not owning it.
I'm waiting on money coming together properly. :(

as a CK2 player I would really be interested in being able to access this mod forum

It is common policy with Paradox games to shut the modding forum off from non-owners.

I can however see the existence of the forum, despite not owning it.
I'm waiting on money coming together properly. :(

How very odd, I can only see FAQ, Tech Support, Bug Reports, Multiplayer and AAR. No User Modification forum, at all.

as a CK2 player I would really be interested in being able to access this mod forum

Planning on trying to mod CK2, and this is the primary reason I want to see it, to be honest.

Planning on trying to mod CK2, and this is the primary reason I want to see it, to be honest.

If you simply want to play CK2 mods, why don't you just wait for the release of CK2?

However, as a Sengoku modder, I would be glad If you want to try Sengoku mods too. :D

It'll be because they share so much of the engine. I'm interested in finding out if you can force the CoA/mon generator to make sure certain colours aren't used together on random arms, but this is an experiment to do once I've got either or both games sorted.

It'll be because they share so much of the engine. I'm interested in finding out if you can force the CoA/mon generator to make sure certain colours aren't used together on random arms, but this is an experiment to do once I've got either or both games sorted.

I don't know about graphics, since CK2 seems to have more complicated and sophisticated visuals. However, from my experience and what I read from DDs of CK2, the both game seem to share the event scripting, though one game could lack some commands of the other.

You can. We have already banned a lot of combinations we deemed not appropriate.

Good to know. I'll have to sort out the how once I've got CKII, and then probably later Sengoku. I've got some hints from a thread in the CKII forum, so I think I know where I'm going with it. I might even pass the fix back up for a mini-patch thing :)