Is it possible to force a specific contract to show when renewing contracts on arrival?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Doctor Machete

Colonel
10 Badges
Mar 31, 2015
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • BATTLETECH
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • Magicka
I want to do some sandbox tests in specific missions so I wonder if it would be possible to do that by editing json files. I've found some success editing the startsystem so it only can spawn specific biomes and tried to force specific missions by deleting other mission json but that doesn't work (wait for for the contracts to generate doesn't end).

Yes, you can edit the jsons to do what you need, but I feel like what you are trying to do is much better served by the built in debug tools.. You can enable the debug mode and get access to a built in mission selector. It lets you choose the mission, map, difficulty and what factions are allied or enemy. Check Eck's Debug Guide for instructions on how to enable, access and use it.

Reactions:
Yes, you can edit the jsons to do what you need, but I feel like what you are trying to do is much better served by the built in debug tools.. You can enable the debug mode and get access to a built in mission selector. It lets you choose the mission, map, difficulty and what factions are allied or enemy. Check Eck's Debug Guide for instructions on how to enable, access and use it.
Thanks for the response. Funny because I have the debug mode enabled so I can log out the missions but didn't occur to me. I don't need it anymore (I found the mission I wanted to test) but next time I'll try this way.

• 1Like
Reactions: