• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Title. I really don't understand why he wasn't asked to compose a soundtrack for Imperator :( Andreas is the best.
Hi, thank you so much for your kind words.

I am indeed still here at Paradox, but I did not work on Imperator because I can no longer do all music. There is just too many projects and too little hours.

Thank you yet again, I truly appreciate it.

I am indeed still here at Paradox, but I did not work on Imperator because I can no longer do all music. There is just too many projects and too little hours.

Thank you for the answer, it's good to know it! I hope that you will compose some music for future Imperator DLC's!
Good luck with Vicky 3 soundtrack (we all know it's coming... eventually) :)

Nice to hear,can't wait to see more of your music.Stellaris,CK2 and Victoria 2 are my favorites from the music you have composed.

CK3 music needs to be done by Andreas... CK2 music is a masterpiece. The intro music IS Crusader Kings and on par with the Skyrim intro music
Oh please, it's far above Skyrim, somewhere around Oblivion at the very least.

Totally agree. I've watched this video for a while now. Love watching the orchestra play and love the music. Sends shivers down my spine.

@Jazzhole is the true emperor of Music in the realm of Paradox.

Title. I really don't understand why he wasn't asked to compose a soundtrack for Imperator :( Andreas is the best.

Imperator Rome soundtrack still turned out amazing though. Even if it is entirely Rome-themed right now. :)

I really hope Imperator Rome is the last game where Paradox neglects music. As evidenced by this release, "minor" things that add up, while they may seem unimportant to the development team, may contribute to bigger backlash.

I don't even have music when I launch the game. So I'm assuming you got the deluxe edition?

It's still not okay to release a game with no music, even if it's standard edition.

What? That can't be correct?!?