• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

xDEeinsx

Recruit
Nov 30, 2023
I've got a problem regarding a specific crash/freeze. This happened because of the new mechanics with astral rifts. So after another NPC Nation is defeated in single player, the game freezes. I believe it's stuck in a loop or something like that.
I get the following error log:
[trigger_impl.cpp:1191]: Script Error: Invalid context switch [from.explorer] from Enther Entity [country], file: common/game_rules/00_rules.txt line: 3032, Scope:
type=country
id=50
opener_id=4294967295
random={ 0 3991148998 }
random_allowed=no
root=
{
type=country

id=50

opener\_id=4294967295

random={ 0 3991148998 }

random\_allowed=no
}
from=
{
type=astral\_rift

id=6

opener\_id=4294967295

random={ 0 3991148998 }

random\_allowed=no
}

This chain repeats with different IDs for the line typ=astral_rift. What does this problem tell me? How can i fix this problem? I'm playing with active ironman mode and am pretty far in the game. First time it's going really smooth like this, so I'd like to somehow rescue this savegame.

If this reproducible from a save file, and there are no mods at all in use, please make a new thread in Bug Reports and attach the problem save there. Thanks.

As far as rescuing the save game, the good folks over in User Mods may be able to help.

Good luck!