• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Elgonzagana

Recruit
9 Badges
Apr 21, 2020
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Prison Architect
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
Hello everyone.
Undoubtedly, the game has feared a revolution with the aircraft maintenance system, which makes the game more realistic.
However, I believe that this realistic vision could be refined.
Of there, that I propose that the insurance is incorporated to the airplanes.
For them we could make a policy of two types. Either we only cover the costs of the incidents caused or of the incidents and also of the repairs of the airplanes.
These policies could be monthly, quarterly or even annually, with installment payments with an interest rate or, if the airline has enough money, full payment.
Insurance could be done by plane, hub, category, etc. In the future, they might even be able to sign collective policies with the alliances in order to qualify for volume discounts.

I think this feature would greatly enrich the gaming experience, returning airlines manager to one of the best management games in history.

If you need more details on how I think this interface should be, I am at the disposal of the developers.

I hope this takes place and we can all enjoy such wonderful functionality.

Thank you all very much and merry Christmas.

• 1Like
Reactions: