• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I'm not quite sure if this can be called a 'bug', and as well, whether reporting something from an older (1.0) version of Interregnum is alright here, but...

screensave2kz0.jpg

1. A country called Romagna revolted or was released in the province Romagna. Everything would be alright if they didn't have this coat of arms...

screensave6ev7.jpg

2. I know that Bavaria has events vassalising all the members of the Reich. But. They have a trigger in them 'flag = crusade_won', which to me, here, doesn't seem fulfilled. I'm playing as Languedoc, and I haven't noticed any 'crusade' happening (I guess I would have, no? As Iberia is just on my border... :))

Thanks on the Romagna error. I'll correct that. Doubled up on who has the ROM tag. :rolleyes:

As for the bavarian thing. There are no events to force vassaliuze german minors if they win the crusade. You can check and see if Bavaria has falsely earned itself the flag crusade_won by opening the savegame file. Simly search for <crusade_won = yes> > I suspect you won't find it.

Bavaria can just be good at vassalizing. Albrecht der Weise combined with Emperor, good relations and these minors are all one and two provinces, and you can soon have the ai blossom. In part, the crusade derived from a desire to stop Bavaria (the Wittelsbach, the Emperor) from blobbing all the time. We developed a great storyline that interwove beautifully for ideas about an alternative reformation, but it it all originated from wanting to stop this happening in every single game. So, now, it happens occasionally, which is fine. And I think that's what is happening here.

MattyG said:
and these minors are all one and two provinces
See Swabia and Savoy :D.

And yeah, there is no such flag in the savefile. It just irritated me a whole lot when all of a sudden I saw, circa 1489 (again, I was the tiny Languedoc with the prov Gascogne added), a nice blob of Bavaria-Savoy-some more, don't remember which ones picking at me despite my 0.0 BB :(. And a few months later a Burgundy-Orleans(owning quite a few provs in France)-Brittany attacking my ally Guyenne.

Emperor_krk said:
See Swabia and Savoy :D.

And yeah, there is no such flag in the savefile. It just irritated me a whole lot when all of a sudden I saw, circa 1489 (again, I was the tiny Languedoc with the prov Gascogne added), a nice blob of Bavaria-Savoy-some more, don't remember which ones picking at me despite my 0.0 BB :(. And a few months later a Burgundy-Orleans(owning quite a few provs in France)-Brittany attacking my ally Guyenne.

You mean you find ai DiploAnnexation really, really annoying.

Join the club, of which I am the founding member. I have events to help deter it, and I will be sometime incorporating some events to force-release vassals of ai blobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.