• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Most of the work is left to do, if it hasn't progressed for a year it is because of developers not being active and conflicts with vanilla map updates that have to be resolved. Whenever it resumes it will be announced. As for getting the map at this point, of course anyone can have access, but it is not going to be very helpful given all the changes that will come. That being said, I just warned of the map overhaul previously to make sure everyone was reminded of it, then it is naturally up to the creator to determine how and if there should be work while keeping that in mind. We certainly welcome all sub-mod initiatives and encourage them.
Yeah, I don't think Marinakis has to worry too much about his submod being rendered useless for a while, and once the new map *does* come out, there shouldn't be too many areas to redraw. I've been wanting to try out WtWSMS, but stuff like Venice still being an island is just too off-putting.