• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Updated the overview to reflect which techs activate the different factories. You were right for most buildings, Havard :)

(Got some insight into this while working on the Techtionary, ;) )

EDIT: Layout for RGO's changed (hopefully to the better), and added tech requirement for oil rig.

:) Rafiki

Last edited:
The overview has been updated for 1.02.

In short, factory building costs are the same; factory input has decreased for several factories.

I haven't verified the tech requirements yet, so if you see any errors, please let me know.

Hello people

The industrial overview is being moved. Please update your bookmarks to point at http://victoria.nsen.ch/industry_FAQ/.

The old address will become invalid in the near future.

Rafiki - Just a couple of suggestions for the chart. In 1.03, a glass factory no longer requires 3301, & the start date of the Interchangeable Parts invention was changed from 1850 to 1840.

Just to echo what Ironfoundersson said, your website is truly excellent! :)

Thanks people :)

I must admit, I hadn't thought of checking the activating techs, but now that I know about it, it should be a piece of cake to get that part up-to-date when I update the Techtionary. :)

(Which partly answers Ironfoundersson's question; the industrial overview was the first (and so far only) thing to be updated for 1.03; most of the rest will be updated in the coming days, time allowing)

Thanks, Steele :)

Camp Victoria averages above 6000 hits and approx 1000 pages per day, so I guess that people are finding it useful :)

And the industrial overview has gotten its' errors wrt activating techs sorted out. Thanks for pointing it out, Johnny.