• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(1357)

Sergeant
Mar 1, 2001
Visit site
Hi! Is the game released in Italy? By Koch Media as usually? If not, by whom? I buy a lot of Paradox games (this would be the third in 4 months, the other two beeing HOI2:DD and GC II) but it's always a huge pain to find them. When I wanted GC II I even phoned Koch Media and a kind woman told me about a store where I coud buy it. Now I hope koch media is involved with Take Command too, so I know where to search. I know that I could buy online, but my credit card does not allow me to do it and I'm a rather conservative player: I like to see the box before I put my hand on the wallet. I hope you didn't get the feeling that I'm whining, cause I'm not. I love you games, and the third party games too (congratulations for your taste, Paradox!).

Filippo

Filippo Olof said:
Hi! Is the game released in Italy? By Koch Media as usually? If not, by whom? I buy a lot of Paradox games (this would be the third in 4 months, the other two beeing HOI2:DD and GC II) but it's always a huge pain to find them. When I wanted GC II I even phoned Koch Media and a kind woman told me about a store where I coud buy it. Now I hope koch media is involved with Take Command too, so I know where to search. I know that I could buy online, but my credit card does not allow me to do it and I'm a rather conservative player: I like to see the box before I put my hand on the wallet. I hope you didn't get the feeling that I'm whining, cause I'm not. I love you games, and the third party games too (congratulations for your taste, Paradox!).

Hello Filippo and congrats on winning the World Cup. We have not yet any distributor for TC2M in Italy which is why it has not appeared in stores yet. Unfortunately it seems like the only alternative is to buy it through our online shop. Sorry about that, EU3 and future games will hopefully be available in Italy.

F