• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 26, 2019
so my Question is does anyone know if we will be able to see our character in full body form like in Bloodline 1 that's part of the imagination of the game that brings the viewer in even more if we are being honest? I think some one said you can see your character when you talk to NPC which would be boring because you want to be taking in on all levels 2 if that's true will the have an option to view it how you would like 3 if not there are people that with that kind of viewer can and will get motion sickness anyway thanks people I asked this before a while back but I am asking again seeing there is a delay I also was very unhappy that you could not play a Lasombra once again but I can get over that lol I have played Vampire: The Masquerade -- Redemption and Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines I am hoping that we can see are character they way we like that's really a big part of the viewing and enjoyment of the gameo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Bez názvu.png

Thread answered and done before it turns toxic.

Status
Not open for further replies.