• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Strategos' Risk

Major
38 Badges
Sep 1, 2003
Visit site
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Surviving Mars
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Deus Vult
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • For The Glory
1. Can you bring back the USA? How about a starting time for 1776, with the same map as in the War of Independence scenario from the original game, and that is the only mode where you can play as the USA? And for fun, you can play as Vinland in 1776, too.

2. More nations! Well, maybe a few major/powerful tribes of North American Indians, as well as the Maya and whatnot in Central/South America. Also, maybe more Asian countries?

3. Is there any way to extend the game timeframe? (End in the 1800s?)

Feel free to add your own ideas.

1. I also tried to play for USA like in the original game, but i couldn't find it...:( Somebody else knows where to change that? But I really don't like to play with Vinland, the USA names sound much cooler :p

2. Also like with so many other things WHERE IS HOLLAND??? Okay it is a small country but why not give it a bigger roll? And with the asian thing, why not make Indonesia? A former colony from Holland (okay it became independant in 1940's but still it could give a great shift in power in South East Asia)

3. What about a game that begins with the Age of Exploration (1492) and that extends all the way untill WW2??? With all the units roulating, like tanks taking place for cavalry (modern warfare taking place in stead of conventional warfare) Or is way that to ambitious?

I've seen some discussion about this subject, but is this still ongoing or is this project also stopped?