• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

odinnot

Private
7 Badges
Jan 26, 2010
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
Europa Universalis IV government need to be more like Europa Universalis Rome.
head of state will get a government council to help him/her run the country with Armed Forces,money,Foreign Affairs.colony etc.

That is not the point of the series. In EU3, you are the country, not a specific ruler. Eu: Rome is basically CKII: Rome with a dash of EU3. I don't know why they called it EU: Rome, and not something else.

Europa Universalis IV government need to be more like Europa Universalis Rome.
head of state will get a government council to help him/her run the country with Armed Forces,money,Foreign Affairs.colony etc.

I agree, though that's a design decision that has to be made on day 1 of creating the game. At this point it is certainly too late to expect anything like it. Though I do think that deeper simulation of government in the EU timeframe is even more important than doing so in the EU:Rome timeframe (beginnings of bureaucracy and all that). Hopefully we'll see it in an expansion.