• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

HMS Enterprize

On loan to the C.S Navy
26 Badges
Jun 21, 2004
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Iron Cross
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Darkest Hour
Hi IC dev team,

As you will probably know, Ive been working on my Settling Accounts mod for some time now (I started in the IC patch 1.1 period)

I have recently downloaded the 1.2 patch and unsurprisngly am now getting CTD after approx a few days within in-game days.

I have been trying to locate the problem, I have stripped away all the Ai, config & db folders leaving just the gfx (which I dont see as being able to cause a CTD) & scenario folders to try and locate the problem via process of elimination. The game still CTD with just the gfx & scenario folders and am at the stage of running out of ideas.

Do you have any debugging tools that can assist in locating where the problem is? Id hate to have the months of work Ive put in be all for nothing.

Im getting no error messages on load up at all and it seems odd that the scenario will run for a few days before CTD. Was there any new additions to the 1.2 patch that may cause problems?

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi

Yes, but we can't send you because don't have an intuitive interface, are complex.

If you want, you can send to irshappa@gmail.com your mod. And we will try

Hi

Yes, but we can't send you because don't have an intuitive interface, are complex.

If you want, you can send to irshappa@gmail.com your mod. And we will try

Thank you, I will send the scenarios folder to you now. I will put 'Turtledove Mod' in the subject line. I use the JSGME tool to load mods, by the way.

The mod file is based on the 1939 scenario (from the patch 1.1 build)

Last edited: