• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Originally posted by Uglyduck

.... except, if you study the Forum headings, you will notice that BiB is now my sidekick!

dah, dah, dada, dah, dah dada - - - BiBduck!!!

And thy said it wouldn't last.:eek:

PPl back in the XVIII. century thought the DODO (native bird on the island of Mauritius, I guess??) was such a funny and weird bird (unlike any other), that they had to have one (stuffed!!!). So eventually the DODO died out (of course the majority of them was just simply slauthered by sailors for their were quite tasty and as they could not fly easy to catch too)

SO THE DODO IS GONE HAIL TO THE BIBDUCK!!!!!

GOTTA HAVE ONE TOOOOOOO BEFORE IT GETS EXTINCT
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was a flightless pigeon, could not compete with pigs that were introduced into its sealled habitate and went bye bye, actualy they were not tasty at all, acording to the Horizon program about extinct animals were haveing on the BBC at the moment, schools, they dont know squat about realy hapened...

Hannibal

Hi Hannibal, have not heard from You lately?

About the DODO think, It was meant to be funny, so do not take everything to seriously!!!! :D :D (Although am not sure about it being a pigeon, as it was more than tripple the size of a normal pigeon, but dunno, U might be rigth after all)

Cheriio:D :D

Yep i know it was, ;) but like i say what i was taught 25 years ago, turns out to be nonsense, along comes a bright young thing doing dna studies into extinct animals, finding out all manner of intresting stuff, and i thought id spread it about a bit. Theve done the Irish elk and sabre toothed cats, all really great to learn about..
been quite busy playing the eu2 beta so have not been posting to much as id only get distr.....

Hanny:D :D